X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    tpearl5

• tpearl5
    replied
    I have the star hack installed. That's all. I haven't tried re-uploading any files since I discovered this error.

I don't think any of my users have come across this error, just because they don't use the ignore feature. It's not really a big deal. I'm just wondering if it's a possible bug, maybe having something to do with the star hack?

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS

• JamesUS
    replied
    I can't reproduce this on the beta board, which means it's either specific to your board (likely) or already fixed for the next version. Have you tried re-uploading the standard vB files?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Do you have any hacks installed? For some reason the script is trying to 'redeclare' stripslashesarray, which leads me to belive it's already declared by another script.

Leave a comment:

• tpearl5

• tpearl5
    started a topic Fatal error: Cannot redeclare stripslashesarray

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare stripslashesarray

When a user has another user on their Ignore List an they click to see the ignored user's message they'll get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare stripslashesarray() in ./global.php on line 10

I'm using latest version of everything. Try logging in to my board @ http://johnsworld.com/tattlerboard with user and pass as test, then put a user on ignore. The template is default.

Eh?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X