Fatal error: Cannot redeclare stripslashesarray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal error: Cannot redeclare stripslashesarray

When a user has another user on their Ignore List an they click to see the ignored user's message they'll get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare stripslashesarray() in ./global.php on line 10

I'm using latest version of everything. Try logging in to my board @ http://johnsworld.com/tattlerboard with user and pass as test, then put a user on ignore. The template is default.

Eh?

Capture more registrations - Advanced Guest Posting & Registration
    Cell Phone Forums | Nikonites

Do you have any hacks installed? For some reason the script is trying to 'redeclare' stripslashesarray, which leads me to belive it's already declared by another script.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I can't reproduce this on the beta board, which means it's either specific to your board (likely) or already fixed for the next version. Have you tried re-uploading the standard vB files?

Comment

I have the star hack installed. That's all. I haven't tried re-uploading any files since I discovered this error.

I don't think any of my users have come across this error, just because they don't use the ignore feature. It's not really a big deal. I'm just wondering if it's a possible bug, maybe having something to do with the star hack?

Comment

Well I doubt it's a bug since it doesn't happen on my board and there are no other reports of this problem. As James said, it's probably specific to your board.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I get this error too , I know why but i can't solve it
            I use the PluhHeadlines hack on vbulletin 2.0
            That's my post on the thread related to the hack
            this script is really good but I have a problem when I try to use this script twice on the same page.
            In fact I need two headlines displaying on my homepage.
            Each headline related to a distinct subforum.
            So I use the script 2 times but I rename PluhHeadlines.php and Pluconfig.php for the second headline.

When I try I get this error for the second headline script :

code:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fatal error: Cannot redeclare stripslashesarray() in /forum/global.php on line 10--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can I do to fix this error ?
            thank you in advance

Comment

Bouddha: Please enter your license information into your profile.

tpearl5: Do you have this hack installed?

Comment

I solve myself my problem
                The trick is to put in comment the line require("./global.php"); of the hack.
                It works for me, why not for you ?
                Last edited by Bouddha; Fri 7 Sep '01, 2:52pm.

Comment

No, I don't have that hack installed. All I have is the star hack. Bouddha, what file did you have to edit the quotes in?

Comment

Bouddha,

Please enter your license info as James requested. Thanks.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Sorry I searched but I don't see any license information
                      Maybe you can send one for the Vbulletin lihgt 1.01 ?
                      Thank you in advance

Comment

Ok, It's done ! I bought a license for the full version and entered my informations ! Is this correct ?

Comment

Yep - it worked Bouddha. Thanks!

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Perfect

Comment

i'm also getting the same error, and I have no hacks installed

i added a small line of code in showthread.php for my multi-page navigation though
                              PHP Code:
                              if ($totalposts<=2) {

$pagenav "1 Page";

But that can't be the problem because I just uploaded a fresh showthread.php file and got the same error

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare stripslashesarray() in ./global.php on line 10"
                              "Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did."
                              - Mark Twain

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X