What do I do here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do here

Ok I was using FTP into my cgi bin and running an install script which deleted the entire contents of my Forum folder, I have e-mailed my host and asked if it is possible to replace the folder contents from Tape backup??? Will wait and see. If this is not possible I will have to reinstall, however my database is intact, do I simply choose not to reset and clear my database during install or are their other things I should watch out for? For example will all my Categories threads and posts be ok after a re-install?

Can't you just reupload the vBulletin files from your computer?

If the database is intact, just reupload the files from your computer and you should be fine.

Comment

O Yes

tubedogg, thanks a lot, the forum is up and running again, had to edit index.php and upload a few files to get the world time hack working again, with Msn still to do. For a minute I thought the world had come to an end LOL

Comment

Which version?

I did the above, uploaded my files again, and ran the index.php file as normal. I did not run the installer, or the upgrade files, is this Ok it shows ver 2.03 ok but I just wonder if I missed a stage somewhere.

Comment

Unless your database was from a previous version you don't need to run any upgrade scripts.

Comment

Working...
          X