Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error number: 1061

While trying to install my board, I got this message:

The script reported errors in the installation of the tables. Only continue if you are sure that they are not serious.

The errors were:

Error number: 1061

Error description: Duplicate key name 'title'

I have no idea WHY it happened, but when I went ahead to the next step, this happened:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

And when I clicked on Technical Staff, an email to MY email address popped up!

Can someone please direct me to a thread already written on how to fix this problem, post up some instructions, or let me know who to contact? Thanks!

Are you reinstalling the board?

That error shouldn't come up on a new install -- there's only one table with a "title" key, and it certainly doesn't have it twice.

Comment

error number 1061

Well, before I purchased the "owned" license I installed Vbulletin Lite [as advised] to make sure it worked. Before I uploaded this board though, I deleted all of the Vbulletin Lite Files. Do you know what I should do? Thanks for your help so far!

Comment

vB Lite is probably still in the database then. Do you have any non-vB Lite tables in the database? If not, start the install again, and in step 3 choose to reset the database.

Comment

Feel free to contact me if you need further explanation of how to solve your problem and you are unsure as to whether your database already contains non-vBulletin data.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X