Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prolex
    replied
    Just a warning guys... I have been taking a look at this hack on a "mac" and the text for the mods is outside the drop dow menu. This causes it extend the tables mis-alligh stuff pretty badly. I might try and go about fixing it, as I have a few ideas. I 'll post if I get anywhere with it..

Leave a comment:

• rcooper
    replied
    O My God! It's been a long Day!! LOL Thanks. . .

Leave a comment:

• almighty one
    replied
    ummmm not to be a smart ass but the last line of your post shows what you say you do not have in there

Leave a comment:

• rcooper
    replied
    small problem

Thanks for this!

rcooper
    Last edited by rcooper; Sat 6 Oct '01, 2:19pm.

Leave a comment:

• Kajiro
    replied
    this hack can working in Sub Forum ??
    thx..

Leave a comment:

• FWC
    replied
    Originally posted by neogeniseva
    nice work but i am having a problem. if you go to this link you will see what it is

http://www.animegathering.com/forumd....php?forumid=5

i cannot fugure out how to make it so that the mod drop down hack will work in this. could someone help.
    This will fix that problem:
    I added the change for the forumhome_forumbit_level2_post template to the forumdisplay_forumbit_level1_post template and the dropdown works when I enter a category now, too. Nice hack. Thank you, kaost.

Leave a comment:

• almighty one
    replied
    Originally posted by fury
    It looks like it's a good hack but wouldn't it be impossible to select the first moderator on the list? The javascript only activates on changing of the list box selected item.

If there is a way to configure it to have the word "Moderators" or something like that for the first line, I'll install it
    it will say moderators for the first default line and it is a simple install thanx for the great hack

Leave a comment:

• fury
    replied
    It looks like it's a good hack but wouldn't it be impossible to select the first moderator on the list? The javascript only activates on changing of the list box selected item.

If there is a way to configure it to have the word "Moderators" or something like that for the first line, I'll install it

Leave a comment:

• neogeniseva
    replied
    nice work but i am having a problem. if you go to this link you will see what it is

http://www.animegathering.com/forumd....php?forumid=5

i cannot fugure out how to make it so that the mod drop down hack will work in this. could someone help.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    yo thnx dudez.... it really looks pretty cool if you ask me....

NICE HACK PEOPLE

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    good hack, thnx. Only i had one problem, it didnt appear on one forum. I edited also the forumhome_forumbit_level1_post and now it works perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix2k
    replied
    Hehe, YESSS!!!!
    Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• kcikees
    replied
    Cool Hack ! Just fixed it into my board and looks cool !

Leave a comment:

• Kengan
    replied
    I have just installed on my board. nice hack !! Thanks !!

Leave a comment:

• BBInsider
    replied
    Chen, Notridamus wasn't alive in the 1600's.

Leave a comment: