Aggrivating Problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggrivating Problem...

This is the second time this has hapened in a month. Last it did, I posted a message here as to why it happened and nobody could give me any kind of straight answer.

After visiting my boards this morning, I noticed my personal post count was down by about a 100 posts. I also noticed that a few other members post count was also down the same amount.

I've made no changes in the control panel that might effect posts count and to my knowledge the server the boards are sitting on haven't been touched in a while.

Is there a maintainance script cleaning up old messages that I'm unaware of? If so, why would it delete personal post counts from a user?

What could be making this happen?

http://www.zombiekeeper.com/forums/

The only way for a post count to decrease is if someone is individually deleting posts from a user. Mass-deleting posts does not affect post count. There is no maintenance script that does anything, automatically or otherwise.

Comment

Ohhh, ****, I'm such an idiot... I cleaned out a forum yesterday but had no idea it would effect posts count.

So if I delete an actual post someone created, thier count would drop?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Right. Any time you delete a thread or individual posts, post counts are affected. Mass-deleting, e.g. deleting multiple threads at once, does not affect post count.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X