Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll hack (from 1.4) screwed up in upgrade to 2.03!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll hack (from 1.4) screwed up in upgrade to 2.03!

Ok, I waited WAY to long to upgrade, so when I did I upgraded from 1.4 to 2.0.3 it was somewhat of a pain.

I had installed the Poll Hack at version 1.4, I didn't think about it when upgrading, so I got a few errors.

I fixed all the problems. I ended up losing all the all the old polls (just the poll, the thread still appears, you just can't see or vote on the poll)

I thought everything was hunky dorey, but a few days ago when I was personally voting on a poll it redirected me to a different poll thread, one from before the upgrade. The wierdest part was that it had the new poll there (the one I had just voted on), but the title and posts were from an old poll thread.

How are polls (the actual poll part) and poll threads related.

Do I need to go through and delete all the poll threads from before the upgrade?

Thanks for your help,
    Andrew

P.S. If anything above didn't make sense or if I didn't explain the situation very well, it is because I am very tired!

Do I need to go through and delete all the poll threads from before the upgrade?
    You'd probably want remove all the polls from before the upgrade. I don't think you need to remove the threads too.

I'm not really sure what to suggest though -- it would've been easier to solve during the upgrade.

And can you enter your license info into your profile? See link in sig for more info. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the help anyways...

And yah, I'll add the info to my profile.
      Last edited by phatcat; Sun 19 Aug '01, 12:17pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X