X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJRoppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ed Sullivan
    1. That would go into your "header" template.

Thanks Ed.. i realize that is the place for it, but I am not sure where to insert my banner html, and what sort of table to create so that it lines up proportionally with the top navigation buttons :-)

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sullivan
    replied
    1. That would go into your "header" template.

2. Sounds like they're limiting what you can submit on a <form> when it's enctype is multipart/form-data. The only solution at this time is to remove enctype="multipart/form-data" from your newthread/newreply/editpost templates.

3. Can you enter your license info into your profile? See link in sig for more info. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• DJRoppolo
    started a topic Adding a 486 banner + networking question

Adding a 486 banner + networking question

1) What would be the appropriate place, to 'paste' the code to run banner ads so that they appear centered above the navigation buttons at the top of the page?? Your help is appreciated.

2) I connect to the internet from work, through a basic hub network, to another computer which shares its internet connection with 3 other computers. It is impossible to actually post messages to any vBulletin forum, unless you are logged in from the main computer on the network. I have tried this from several different terminals, all sharing the same connection, but cannot post from them. Oddly enough, I am able to edit my options through the admin page with no problem. Does this sound like a familiar problem, or one that someone could have an answer too? Thanks for your help
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X