Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigsoccer tech
    replied
    That's too bad. On vb2.0 (I believe) I was able to pull the title from the nav. But now that the nav has been pulled out to a separate template, that variable remains unavailable in the newrply template.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sullivan
    replied
    Not without hacking.

Leave a comment:

• bigsoccer tech
    replied
    To clarify,

is there a way to populate the title on a non quoted reply?

Leave a comment:

• bigsoccer tech
    replied
    Yes, but that's not what I"m asking about.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sullivan
    replied
    Re: Stupid Newreply Template Question

Originally posted by Huss
    In the template I see:

Code:
    <td bgcolor="#DFDFDF"><normalfont><input type="text" class="bginput" name="title" value="$title" size="40" maxlength="85" tabindex="1"></normalfont> <smallfont>(Optional)</smallfont></td>
    But the $title isn't populating the text field. Is the variable incorrect? What is the correct method for getting the thread title to automatically fill in the subject box of a reply (of course the user can change it...)

H
    It's automatically filled in if you quote a post.

Leave a comment:

• bigsoccer tech
    started a topic Stupid Newreply Template Question

Stupid Newreply Template Question

In the template I see:

Code:
    <td bgcolor="{secondaltcolor}"><normalfont><input type="text" class="bginput" name="title" value="$title" size="40" maxlength="85" tabindex="1"></normalfont> <smallfont>(Optional)</smallfont></td>
    But the $title isn't populating the text field. Is the variable incorrect? What is the correct method for getting the thread title to automatically fill in the subject box of a reply (of course the user can change it...)

H
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X