Passwords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passwords

I'm wondering if there is a way for admins to get the user's passwords, because I want to set up a section of my site that only certain registered users can access (not a private forum), and they would use their bulletin board username and password. Is there a way to do this?

In the admin/config.php:

Find:
    $pwdincp=0;

And set it to:
    $pwdincp=1;

You can now view user passwords when you view their profile via the admin cp....

Comment

help

Help! I did that and now I can't access my admin panel and there's a weird error message up on top of the board... I even set it back to 0 and the error won't go away

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tolkient/public_html/entmoot/admin/config.php:46) in /home/tolkient/public_html/entmoot/admin/functions.php on line 1459

Last edited by bmilder; Tue 14 Aug '01, 1:22pm.

Comment

You may have inadvertantly put some white space after the final ?> in config.php. Remove it and try again.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes that was it

Thanks very much .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X