X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i use implode,page very slow,why?

i use implode,page very slow,why?

Comment

If you are calling a huge page from it, or a very complex script, or the image the script ends up calling is large or on a slow server, or the MySQL server is being used and it is slow...the reasons are endless.

Comment

but no use implode
        page very fast!!!

Comment

Xixi, I already answerde your question in another post. And as tibedogg stated, the reasons are endless. It doesn't have to be the forum itself, it could be the page you load with implode.

Or is it the command implode you think it slows down the page? I guess then you have another way to include another page. So why not use that one.
          Ueli

Comment

Originally posted by orca
            Xixi, I already answerde your question in another post. And as tibedogg stated, the reasons are endless. It doesn't have to be the forum itself, it could be the page you load with implode.

Or is it the command implode you think it slows down the page? I guess then you have another way to include another page. So why not use that one.
            What I do?
            Please tell me!!!

Comment

Help me,please!!!

Comment

If it doesn't work with include, it has to be implode. So it seems that the page or whatever you call with implode is slow. Only thing is to leave it out.
                Ueli

Comment

Have you check that the include or implode is not creating any php errors or causing runaway functions??

Its very unlikely to be the include() function itself that is slow - much more likely to be what you including take to download.

Comment

Originally posted by chilliboy
                    Its very unlikely to be the include() function itself that is slow - much more likely to be what you including take to download.
                    That's what I'm trying to say all the time. Tubedogg said it also but differently.
                    Ueli

Comment

when I use "include" to call php files, they can only be displayed at the top of page. how to displayed them on other place?

Comment

I'm not a that big PHP Guru but from other threads I guess it would be with $display=implode...

And call $display wherever you want...

To get a better answer you may try the PHP forum
                        Ueli

Comment

I'm not a that big PHP Guru but from other threads I guess it would be with $display=implode...

And call $display wherever you want...

To get a better answer you may try the PHP forum
                          Correct - you are probably also causing no end of problems with the rest of vB if you are echoing out from phpinclude - for a start you can kiss goodbye to you cookies being sent.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X