Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tubedogg
    replied
    There is space somewhere after the ?> in config.php - that's the only thing that could be causing the error. In your editor when you press Control+End your cursor should be like this (the | is the cursor):

?>|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<-- good

and not

?> |&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<-- bad

and not

?>
    |&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<-- bad

Also please enter your license information in your profile. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• The Prohacker
    replied
    Did you alter the option of $canviewadminlog and $canpruneadminlog?

Leave a comment:

• acestar
    replied
    ok, well i checked that and it didnt have the space or nothin, i went to the index of the boards, n they came up, but on top thye have this
    Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ratseca/hiphopolis-www/boards/admin/config.php:40) in /home/ratseca/hiphopolis-www/boards/admin/functions.php on line 1187

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ratseca/hiphopolis-www/boards/admin/config.php:40) in /home/ratseca/hiphopolis-www/boards/admin/functions.php on line 1187

and i checked my status n it says im an admin, but i tried to get into the admin area, and it wont let me.. it says the same stuff i posted on first post

Leave a comment:

• The Prohacker
    replied
    Make sure there is no white space after the closing ?> in the config.php, ie returns, spaces, etc...

Leave a comment:

• acestar
    started a topic problems logging in

problems logging in

well it says everything installed, except it had a problem with the userid thing in the mysql now im @ Forums Admin thing and the login n this is what it says

then when i do log in this is what it says before it brings me back to that

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ratseca/hiphopolis-www/boards/admin/config.php:40) in /home/ratseca/hiphopolis-www/boards/admin/global.php on line 118

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ratseca/hiphopolis-www/boards/admin/config.php:40) in /home/ratseca/hiphopolis-www/boards/admin/global.php on line 144

if u can help me out.. please instant message me on AIM, my screen name is ac3st4r.. thank u
Working...
X