Private Messanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Messanging

Is there a way I can view the messages my users send to eachother?

ewwwww. peeper!

Comment

Use phpMyAdmin.
      Chen Avinadav
      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
        ewwwww. peeper!
        Agree with Jakeman here. Why should you control what users talk to each other? Playing "Big Brother is watching you"? .
        Ueli

Comment

Hey, don't get me wrong here, I'm also against this. But as I'm not a member of his community, I don't care. I only answered his question.

If I were a member at your forum, I wouldn't appreciate you taking a look at my private messages. Consider this.
          Chen Avinadav
          Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

Firefly, this was in no way against you. I'd also posted a solution if you weren't first.
            Ueli

Comment

I know it wasn't.
              Chen Avinadav

Comment

Actually, this wasn't for me.

I was just checking to see if it was possible (because I am a member at another vBulletin site) and I wanted to know if they could see what I was sending.

Comment

Anyone with access to mysql can see what you send and receive. I do look at the private messages of my members when they get into those big knock down arguments so that I can see who to ban. I have a disclaimer on my PM page that states as much.

Comment

Working...
                  X