Please Help, really frustrated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help, really frustrated!

Everytime someone clicks on a POST they get this message "There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience" (*note apologise is spelled wrong, a member pointed that out, lol)

This started 2 days ago, last nite it was back to working fine but today its doing the same thing! Its not on the topics, just when the post are clicked. Please help!!!

1. View the source of the page that you're getting the error on and post the contents here.
    2. Enter your license information in your profile. See the link in my sig. Thanks!

Comment

Its happening on ALL the post made my anyone! Last nite it worked for a couple or hrs but now it is back to not working!
      Thanks!

<!-- Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL:
      SELECT

post.*,post.username AS postusername,post.ipaddress AS ip,user.*,userfield.*,icon.title as icontitle,icon.iconpath,
      attachment.attachmentid,attachment.filename,attachment.visible AS attachmentvisible,attachment.counter
      ,avatar.avatarpath,NOT ISNULL(customavatar.avatardata) AS hascustomavatar,customavatar.dateline AS avatardateline
      FROM
      LEFT JOIN icon ON icon.iconid=post.iconid
      LEFT JOIN user ON user.userid=post.userid
      LEFT JOIN userfield ON userfield.userid=user.userid
      LEFT JOIN avatar ON avatar.avatarid=user.avatarid
      LEFT JOIN customavatar ON customavatar.userid=user.userid
      LEFT JOIN attachment ON attachment.attachmentid=post.attachmentid

WHERE
      post.postid IN (0,21079,21110,21134,21141,21160,21191,21216,21308,21448,21515,21539,21543,21561,22144,222 86)
      ORDER BY dateline

mysql error: Got error 28 from table handler
      mysql error number: 1030
      Date: Sunday 12th of August 2001 11:55:00 AM
      Script: /showthread.php?threadid=5826
      Referer: http://www.moochies.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=1
      -->
      </td></tr></table>
      <p>There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
      Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.</p>An E-Mail has been dispatched to our

Comment

I take it from your other post you are on HostRocket.
        Error 28 usually means the partition MySQL is using is out of space. You will most likely need to contact your host about resolving this.

Comment

Thanks tubedogg! After I posted this I saw other members are having the same situation as myself w/host rocket!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X