Can I restore back to default?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I restore back to default?

Just wondering if I can restore my templates back to the default without going through each one.. probably not
    Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

In admin cp, goto Styles -> Download/ Upload -> Upload existing style set: (from your computer) And select to overwrite the Default set, or which ever set you intend to overwrite. I believe you can also just use Import existing style set: (from local file), have it use vbulletin.style and tell it to overwrite the style you wish to revert....

Comment

Templates fool! Not styles!

But thanks for the reply anyway, always means something when someone cares enough to try and help

Comment

Styles are a combination of templates and replacement values. What he said was technically correct, however there is code to prevent you from overwriting a style with the Master Set.,

If you have access to the MySQL command prompt or PHPMyAdmin you can use this query to get rid of all the changes you made to the default templates and revert to the original.

Code:
        DELETE FROM template WHERE templatesetid=1
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thanks luke!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X