problem while importing threads & posts from ubb 5.44a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem while importing threads & posts from ubb 5.44a

After I submit to import threads & posts, the first cycle of threads & posts imports fine - but the next page that comes up only contains the following text:

"The parameter is incorrect."

This happens regardless of the number of threads per cycle - I've tried 100, 25 & 10 threads per cycle each with the same result.

All other steps of the import process worked fine, until I got to this part...

My server stats:

vBulletin: 2.0.3
    PHP: 4.0.6
    MySQL: 3.23.36
    Webserver: IIS 5

Any ideas what is causing this problem?

Thanks,

- John
    ...john2k...

Are you sure the error's coming from vB? That text doesn't exist in any vB files.

Could you show us what URL you're being redirected to? (Right click -> properties -- make sure you highlight the *whole* URL)

Comment

The error seems to be some kind of problem with Netscape 4.51 I tried the import script many times getting this same error "The parameter is incorrect" once I got past the first cycle of thread/post imports. The page containing the error text was on bbimport_ubb5.php with some settings/variables after it.

Just to check I tried using MSIE version 5 for the import and it does the import without any problems.

About the error while using Netscape, maybe Netscape had a problem passing some variable/parameter to the script.

- John
      ...john2k...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X