Upgrade Problem: Unable to upload or website upload avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Problem: Unable to upload or website upload avatar

Dear all, just upgraded to 2.0.3 this morning, since then my users have been having problems uploading or web uploading their Avatars, the old ones still works but once you modify it, it gives u a broken image even though it says that the upload was successful.

I believe this is a bug because it used to work.

Please assist.

Kindest Regards,
    Beng-Yeow Goh

I need to see your PHP info.

<?php
    phpinfo();
    ?>

Put that in a test.php script, upload it to your site, and paste the URL here.

Comment

URL in PM

Hi Ed, thanks for your reply, the url is in your PM.

Cheers,
      Beng-Yeow

Comment

Can you turn off magic_quotes_gpc in your php.ini and see if that helps? Other than that, it looks basically ok.

Comment

Hi Ed, tried that, still doesn't work

Comment

Do the user get blank pages? If you read the article for 2.0.2 http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=24024 you see that the modifyoptions template changed from GET to POST. Look in that template for the form call. If it's still set to GET change it to POST. I had to that myself.
            Unfortunately, this wasn't mentioned again in the Announcement for 2.0.3. So if you didn't read the post related to 2.0.2 to the end you may overviewed that...
            Ueli

Comment

I need CP/FTP login details then, as I'm not sure what the problem is now.

Comment

Ed, please look for me on ICQ, 3888607

Cheers,
                Beng Yeow

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X