Multiple EMail addresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple EMail addresses

If a user has, say, 2 email accounts and they want notifications to go to both email accounts. Is this possible? Could they put both email accounts in the email field separated by a comma or semi-colon?

Don't think so -- it won't meet the email validation regexes (assuming I put them in modifyprofile. If I didn't, it'll be there in the next version).

And please enter your license info into your profile.

Comment

OK. So I can tell them that it has been added to a future release. Thanks.

RE: Customer info. Getting that information as we speak. My friend has it so it may be a day or so before he responds. We bought a license for www.rocketryforum.com .

Thanks for the help.

Comment

License info added...

Comment

Originally posted by PGerringer
          OK. So I can tell them that it has been added to a future release. Thanks.
          Ed wasn't quite clear. What he meant was that he was going to put the email regex into the modifyprofile screen if he hadn't, not that he was putting the ability to put in two email addresses. Sorry

Comment

Well, then I don't think I understand what the point of the reply was. How does putting the regex into the profile screen help me? Will it allow the addition of 2 email addresses? Or, should I put this in as a request for future modifications?

Comment

His point was the recently added email regexes to validate email addresses won't allow two email addresses in the same field. What he was questioning was whether or not he had added that regex to the form that processes the modifyprofile page or not...it's definitely in the register page but he's not sure about modifyprofile.

His basic answer is that, no, it's not possible.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X