Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avatar Hack: Categories & Usergroups

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    anyone use this on 2.0.0?

    Has anyone used this hack on v2.0.0 final?

    I would love to use it on my board.

    Comment


    • #92
      Used the auto install and I keep getting this erroer

      Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /www/htdocs/forums/admin/avatar_hack_install.php on line 349
      http://www.tchracing.com/forums/live...h_live_sig.jpg

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by LuBi
        Used the auto install and I keep getting this erroer

        Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /www/htdocs/forums/admin/avatar_hack_install.php on line 349
        Did you uploaded all other files ("replace1b.txt", "replace2b.txt", "replace3a.txt", "replace3b.txt" and "replace9b.txt") into your admin directory?

        Comment


        • #94
          Yes and the install all from the admin directory.
          http://www.tchracing.com/forums/live...h_live_sig.jpg

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by LuBi
            Yes and the install all from the admin directory.
            I looked at myself again more exactly all, but cannot help for the moment Had the script worked with the first run or from the outset not?

            Comment


            • #96
              I got the same problem, but you must give the rigth permissions (CHMOD 777) to all files of the Hack an any other files from VBB, but i don't know it at the moment, i think it is index.php an any other file.

              +++German+++

              Das selbe Problem hatte ich auch, nachdem ich allen Dateien in meinem Admin Verzeichnis CHMOD 777 gab war alles IO, nur ich hab die Kategorien im USER CP nicht gesehen, obwohl die Option show up the categorie aktiv war, es war eigetlich alles aktiv was die anzeigenoptionen anging, es wolte aber nicht so recht.

              Ich hoffe du kannst mir weiterhelfen.
              Der DSA Limbus (My Fantasy Roleplaying Site (only in German)
              Die DSA Ring Foren

              Comment


              • #97
                can you help me???

                i dont get all the catagorie's i only can see the custom and al the other members can see al the catagories.

                and i am the builder of the board and also tester for that board from my friend.

                see picture below:



                Comment


                • #98
                  @LuBi

                  @LuBi
                  Originally posted by Tarion
                  I got the same problem, but you must give the rigth permissions (CHMOD 777) to all files of the Hack an any other files from VBB, but i don't know it at the moment, i think it is index.php an any other file.
                  That could be the solution of your problem. Try out please.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    @Tarion

                    @Tarion
                    Originally posted by Tarion ...
                    +++German+++

                    Das selbe Problem hatte ich auch, nachdem ich allen Dateien in meinem Admin Verzeichnis CHMOD 777 gab war alles IO, nur ich hab die Kategorien im USER CP nicht gesehen, obwohl die Option show up the categorie aktiv war, es war eigetlich alles aktiv was die anzeigenoptionen anging, es wolte aber nicht so recht.

                    Ich hoffe du kannst mir weiterhelfen.
                    Bin mir echt nicht sicher. ~Mr NeMo~ scheint ein ähnliches Problem zu haben. Was funktioniert bei Dir (Tarion) genau nicht. Fehlen nur ein paar Kategorien oder werden gar keine angezeigt?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ~Mr NeMo~

                      i dont get all the catagorie's i only can see the custom and al the other members can see al the catagories.
                      Please check for testing also whether in the options (CP -> Avatars / Categories -> Options) you made the following adjustments:
                      Avatar Category Permissions -> no
                      Show up not categorized avatars -> yes

                      Comment


                      • I got an interesting error. I can change the categories and everything via admin and all looks good, it's just I had Keir's custom avatars as files hack installed and somehow with this I get this error.

                        I have since upgraded to 2.0.3 and install this hack having Keir's previously installed. I don't have any of the old files with Keir’s code in there, but I think his install made me do stuff to the SQL. Incidentally I can no longer allow my users (or myself) to change avatars. As they hit the button Change Avatar, they get a blank page. I can still change their avatars via the control panel by manually finding their name, but that is it. There has to be a relation somewhere. Please help.

                        www.magi-forums.com is the forum’s url.

                        Comment


                        • HELP ME!!

                          I've installed the hack, today and I do not see the catagorie when I go to change my avatar. I have modified and changed everything on the admin side of this hack but my users cannot change their avatars from their user cps. How can I fix this?
                          http://www.tchracing.com/forums/live...h_live_sig.jpg

                          Comment


                          • @Bad_Madman: Also Adminseitig ist alles iO, ich kann Kategorien anlegen und speichern. NUr bei der Ausgabe, sehe ich gar keine Kategroien, obwohl unter Optionen im Admin CP alles aktiviert wurde, ich hab schon alles mögliche und Unmögliche getestet, komme aber nicht hinter das geheimnis.
                            Der DSA Limbus (My Fantasy Roleplaying Site (only in German)
                            Die DSA Ring Foren

                            Comment


                            • Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Problem...

                              Originally posted by Bad_Madman
                              I am somewhat helpless.
                              Try please the following: Use the attached file, copy it (sqltodos.php in zip-archiv) also into the admin directory and execute it. Proceed exactly the same, like otherwise also. Tell me please afterwards, what you see as the latter. For example 'SirSteve: test output xx'. Thanks for your preparatory work Do I talk complicated? Sorry...

                              Madman
                              It tried to go to a page that did not exist (404 File not found. The page is:

                              sqltodos_test.php

                              Comment


                              • Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Problem...

                                Originally posted by SirSteve
                                It tried to go to a page that did not exist (404 File not found. The page is:

                                sqltodos_test.php
                                Sorry SirSteve. I fixed the error. Download please again: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...776#post166776

                                Madman

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X