Getting "1>" when changing threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting "1>" when changing threads?

Instead of the thread showing up, sometimes (50% of the time) I get a white page with a "1>" (without quotes) in the top left (its just white with those 2 characters)

this looks very bad for my page...

is there any way I can fix this? is this a known bug?

This is not a known bug. What version are you running? Do you have a URL where we can see the problem? I suspect that this may be related to a template modification.

Also, could you please update your user profile with your license info? See my sig for details. Thanks!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i was using version 2.01. im about to try to upgrade to 2.03 in a few minutes to see if it helps

question - do i have to enter my password too in the user profile thing? i am not sure if I feel comfortable putting my userlogin AND password in my profile...

Comment

Yes, you need to enter both. The password is only used to verify the the customer number. After that it's deleted. Even so, only vB Mods and Admin can see your customer number. This won't be viewable by anyone else. (Try finding viewing mine for instance. )
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok no problem

ill add it rite after i submit this reply

by the way - i just upgraded to vbulletin 2.03, and it fixed the problem

i dunno what itwas, but its gone now, so.... heh

thx for all ur help guys

/me is off to add his info

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X