Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I was have just been appointed admin at allrpg.com. I uploaded 3 avatars in the FTP. Then I went into the control panel and then went to Avatars, from there the "add" option. Then the "Add multiple avatars" I got to the correct place. now here is when I run into trouble. The avatars show up fine, I can see the avatars with no problem. But after I slect them and press "save", I checked to see if the avatars were there. but for some reason the pic doesn't show up, it is just a red x.

Also, when I try to upload an avatar through the CP, I get an error. Here is the error:

Warning: Unable to create '/GrayFox.gif': Permission denied in /home/vhosts/b/allrpg.com/htdocs/forums/admin/avatar.php on line 35

Record added

------------------------------------

and also when I check after this, the same red x is there.

Ok, I have tryed asking a few other people that own vb's and they couldn't really help me. So this is my last choice.

Not sure about the add multiple problem, as I've never had problems with it. Where are your avatars located?

Check out the instructions again -- it's the relative path from the main vB directory (ie, images/avatars).

And can you enter your license info into your profile? See link in sig for more info. Thanks!
    Last edited by Mike Sullivan; Sat 4 Aug '01, 6:14pm.

Comment

our avatars are located in /forums/avatars, I really don't think that is the problem though, because we have over 400 avatars already.

I will get the licenceing info as soon as I can get it, the webmaster is not online now. And I don't know what it is.

Comment

Working...
      X