Call to undefined function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call to undefined function

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: connection_timeout() in /web/sites/342/asheri/www.asheri.f2s.com/forums/admin/functions.php on line 175

I had my boards running all fine and good, and then, boom, one day they just stopped working.

I'm running v2.0.0 beta 3.

Actually, that's what I got on the new server. I got the same message at the old server, where the problem started.

Actually, this message (which is slightly less frequent) is what I'm seeing now.

Warning: Too many connections in /web/sites/74/novum/www.novumaeterna.f2s.com/admin/db_mysql.php on line 37

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Too many connections in /web/sites/74/novum/www.novumaeterna.f2s.com/admin/db_mysql.php on line 37

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Comment

Upgrade to version 2.0.3

Comment

F2s's MySql server's have been up and down today, they have been working on them, thats prolly your problem, but you really should upgrade to 2.0.3, there were some security fixes made in versions since 2.0.0 beta 3....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X