Private Message Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Message Stats

I was just looking over my users PM stats and I came accross these 2 issues.

* Number of messages 75/70 |[list users with 75 messages]
    Only 1 member in this feild.

In my control panel I had set Max PM's to 70, can members go over this limit?

From that page, when I click on his "[edit user]" it just take me to the search user page instead of the users profile.
    - This is what it's linking too but doesn't go there.
    bla/admin/user.php?s=action=edit&userid=687
    Infact when I open the link in a new window it still comes up with the search user page.

Thanks.

URL of your forums - www.ausforum.com
    PHP version - latest
    MySQL version - latest
    Apache/webserver version - no idea
    Server operating system - linux
    Any error message you are getting - none

Server is with www.venturesonline.com

Under certain circumstances users can go over their limit, especially if the messages to them are being sent by an administrator, or if they themselves are an administrator...

As for the link problem, this is a slight bug. If you look in admin/user.php, find this code:
    PHP Code:
    // ############################# start PM stats #########################
    if ($action=="pmuserstats") { 
    and a few lines below it you will find
    PHP Code:
    makelinkcode("edit user","user.php?s=$session[sessionhash]action=edit&userid=$user[userid]"). 
    Replace this line with this:
    PHP Code:
    makelinkcode("edit user","user.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&action=edit&userid=$user[userid]"). 
    That will fix the problem

Comment

Thank god it was a slight bug, I thought I had stuffed something big time with the upgrade.

Thanks Kier.

Comment

No problem

I've posted the bug in the bugs forum, together with the fix, and the next vB release will include the fixes.

Comment

It's amazing that an "&" can make all the difference between a function working and not working.

[sessionhash]&action

Thanks Keir, all working fine. Also that user is a mod so your first reply makes sence.

Comment

Amazing the difference a misplaced character can make, eh? Like inverting the i and e in Kier for example

Comment

I was just testing you

Comment