Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Realist
    replied
    Browser is Explorer ver 6.0 (never had this problem before upgrade)
    Viewing: out of 248 members only showing 4?

Originally posted by Ed Sullivan
    What's your browser? At the top, does it say "viewing 1 to X of Y", where X and Y are greater than 0? (Heh, and you thought algebra was useless )

Looking into it?
    [i]
    I'm honestly not sure what's up with the redirection -- you don't have a <base> tag or anything? On the page with the login form, can you look at the HTML and see if the <form> is pointing to a separate domain, or if it doesn't have a domain?
    [/B]

Looking into it?
    [i]
    As for the color when pages are changing, I think you're referring to the standardredirect template. I've just noticed that $headinclude is missing from inbetween the <head> .. </head> tags, so that's probably your problem there.
    [/B]

How do I see any replies to support tickets, were do I go, whats the url etc.
    [i]
    (And on a side note, since I'd be the one answering your support query, I'm just going to close it and answer here ) [/B]
    Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sullivan
    replied
    Regarding the below yes it is all blank, if I do a find nothing comes up for members or even moderators. Is there a way of Importing users into vBulletin, perhaps if this was done?
    What's your browser? At the top, does it say "viewing 1 to X of Y", where X and Y are greater than 0? (Heh, and you thought algebra was useless )

Regarding the miss direction Iam lost on that one and I find that when the pages are changing they are all white in colour, they used to be the colour of the forum before upgrade?
    I'm honestly not sure what's up with the redirection -- you don't have a <base> tag or anything? On the page with the login form, can you look at the HTML and see if the <form> is pointing to a separate domain, or if it doesn't have a domain?

As for the color when pages are changing, I think you're referring to the standardredirect template. I've just noticed that $headinclude is missing from inbetween the <head> .. </head> tags, so that's probably your problem there.

(And on a side note, since I'd be the one answering your support query, I'm just going to close it and answer here )

Leave a comment:

• The Realist
    replied
    Regarding the below yes it is all blank, if I do a find nothing comes up for members or even moderators. Is there a way of Importing users into vBulletin, perhaps if this was done?

Regarding the miss direction Iam lost on that one and I find that when the pages are changing they are all white in colour, they used to be the colour of the forum before upgrade?

Strange one!

Brian

[quote]
    I can't reproduce the usergroup & permissions problem either -- if you go to users -> find and enter in only a usergroup, is that empty as well? Are you sure you're using the 2.0.2/3 version of admin/user.php?
    [unquote]

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sullivan
    replied
    hmm... I tried to login with a fake username/password combo and I stayed on skytronic-forums.com. (Which is correct, I believe.) All forms' "actions" and redirects are relative by default, so I can't say what's causing that problem.

I can't reproduce the usergroup & permissions problem either -- if you go to users -> find and enter in only a usergroup, is that empty as well? Are you sure you're using the 2.0.2/3 version of admin/user.php?

Leave a comment:

• The Realist
    started a topic This is very strange: Help Please!

This is very strange: Help Please!

I have just re installed my forum on to a dedicated server and also used our new domain name and all looks ok. But I did notice the lack of new members so I logged off and attempted to log back on but I was re directed to my old domain name and not the new name and a page saying no dns etc.

What has not been changed, altered or should of done something!

Strange but if you use the domain name direct it all ok?

Also I have noticed since upgrading from 2.0.2 to 2.0.3 that when you enter the User Groups And Permissions and then modify, when you click "List All User" there nother showing at all all blank.

Can this be sorted or any Ideas as well?

Last edited by The Realist; Thu 2 Aug '01, 12:44pm.
Working...
X