Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i set a moderator only to moderate ONE or more set forums ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i set a moderator only to moderate ONE or more set forums ?

How do i set a moderator only to moderate ONE or more set forums ? in the other forums he must be a user like any registered user too. he has only for this forum moderator access. and how do i give him the access then ?

i have tried all possible settings, but the moderators have access to all forums, that means they can edit, open or close threads in forums they are not moderators !!

i dont understand the whole system of users and access, there are 3 !!! panels in the CP where you can give users access to something, 1. the mask, 2. the direct forum access and 3. the user group !! thats horrible !

Admin CP -> Forums and Moderators -> Modify -> [forumname] -> [add moderator]

moderators that have mod permissions in all forums are part of the super moderator group. make sure they aren't part of that group if you only want them to mod select forums.

Comment

Please enter your license info into your profile. Thanks!

Comment

So, now what exactly is a "Super Moderator"?

Thanks,

Josh

Comment

super mod = mod with mod powers in all forums = doesn't have to be listed in the mod column to have mod powers.

Comment

Thanks.. Could never figure that one out..

Josh

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X