Upgrade Troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Troubles

Ok I updated as told, uploaded all the new 2.03 files ran the upgrade12.php file, everything worked out ok during the upgrade, as from what I can tell. However when I went to view the admin panel, I couldnt get back in. I locked it before performing the upgrade. But now I keep getting an error:

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT template FROM template WHERE title='options'
    mysql error: Table 'sektor_vb.template' doesn't exist
    mysql error number: 1146
    Date: Wednesday 01st of August 2001 01:28:04 AM
    Script: /
    Referer: http://www.teamwod.net/Main.shtml

Umm ok, I'm not to keen on this whole .php and database thing (unfortunatelly) so can anyone help me here?

my host is hostrocket, heard bad things about them, not sure if there the problem or not. most likely though, its because I'm a goof. LOL

*BUMP*

Comment

Uhh... there's no way to delete the template table except from direct SQL queries (which we obviously wouldn't use). I'd recommend running this query on your database and see if it helps:

REPAIR TABLE template;

(Don't know if it'll work -- if it doesn't, you should email your host and see if any of the template.* files exist in your database's directory)

Comment

I tried contacting them, they were no help at all, I had to do a re-install, which totally stinks, but I'll get over it. thanx for the help though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Sullivan
          Uhh... there's no way to delete the template table except from direct SQL queries (which we obviously wouldn't use). I'd recommend running this query on your database and see if it helps:

REPAIR TABLE template;

(Don't know if it'll work -- if it doesn't, you should email your host and see if any of the template.* files exist in your database's directory)
          any example for delete the table ?

Comment

Working...
          X