Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can I select a Avatar with the registration?

You will need to do hacking to do that as none of the avatar code is in register.php. And, personally, I think the registration form is a bit too long as it is

Comment

I agree with Ed here regarding the length of the registration form. I think the information that is requested is good in that it helps to build a thorough profile on members and other members can get a fairly good idea of who they're talking to in the community, however, based upon some observations I've been making the last couple of weeks, a lot of guests view the registration form but don't register, which makes me wonder if the sheer size and options given don't scare them off.

I recently added a couple options which could be queried from the user upon registration, however, I've opted to leave it out of the registration form.

I think after 2.0.2 is released, I'm going to go through the registration form and see if some of the information I can either default and leave off, or move to the Edit Profile, Edit Options sections of the user's control panel and maybe just include a quick sentence in the reg. form stating that after registration is complete, you have the option of going to Edit Options, Edit Profile to include any additional information that you would like displayed in your profile.
      Rob

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X