Problem upgrading, can't get admin status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem upgrading, can't get admin status

I'm running VBulletin 2.0.0 beta 5 (I know, betas aren't supported that's why I'm trying to upgrade) and I'm having the same problem I had when upgrading from 1.1.5 to the first 2.x beta I received as a beta tester.

When I try to run upgrade6.php I can't get admin status. I've run getadmin.php a number of times to no avail. My account is flagged as "6" but my title isn't Administrator, it's a custom title. Could that be the problem?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

My license info is in my profile and I'm running FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE, PHP 4.0.6-dev (due to a FreeBSD bug in 4.0.5), Apache 1.3.14, and mySQL 3.23.33

Thanks,

You mean you can't login to upgrade6.php? Try logging into the CP normally, then going to upgrade6.php.

Or, if you can hold off, 2.0.2 should be out very very soon.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Ed, I can't login with either upgrade6.php or index.php in the admin directory.

Thanks for the heads up on 2.0.2 ... I'll wait for that before I try to go any further.

Comment

Actually, sounds like you're hit by a bug: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=19533

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X