Some help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some help please

Ok, as you can see in the included picture, it shows the forums' name right beside a vb bullet. Now I need to know for sure what template file contains the code of this. The reason I need to know is because I would like to directly use one of my custom codes up there and it will directly modify the color of that text. Thanks Allot

I have included the pic in the next reply. Sorry I forgot to.

Here is the pic I mentioned above

Comment

Look in the navbits template.
      Bike Forums.net

Comment

ok, that solved the problem for when the text up there is actually becomes a link, but I need the template that holds the html or whatever for that same area but on the main index.php page of the forum. Thanks A Bunch

Comment

that one is going to be in the forumhome template near the top (if not that one than one of the templates under the forumhome tier). currently that "top area" you are describing exists in many different templates. there has been talk of consolodating that into one template in a future version. but as of right now nothing is official.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X