Database error...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database error...

Ok what does this mean? I've gotten about 10 of these today and they were all the same

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO search (searchid,query,dateline,querystring,showposts,userid,ipaddress) VALUES (NULL,'1=1 AND NOT (thread.forumid=\'16\' OR thread.forumid=\'6\' OR thread.forumid=\'40\' OR thread.forumid=\'44\') AND thread.lastpost>=996376688 AND thread.open<>10',996463088,'',0,,'208.169.40.190')
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ''208.169.40.190')' at line 1
    mysql error number: 1064
    Date: Sunday 29th of July 2001 11:18:08 PM
    Script: /support/search.php?action=getdaily
    Referer......

Kara
    - puzzled

editing to add vb 2.0.1, php 4 and I'm not sure of the other stuff till I look it up but I'm on FutureQuest
    Last edited by Kara; Sun 29th Jul '01, 7:58pm.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=20215

Comment

Wow that was fast !! Gotta love you all!

Ok, is it the same fix because the person who created the error wasn't cookied? What do you have to click for it to be action=getdaily anyway? I just want to learn and understand this stuff (before I'm 80)

Or do you have a thread to help us understand what these error messages mean?

Thanks
      Kara

Comment

Ok, is it the same fix because the person who created the error wasn't cookied?
        It's the same fix because the same field wasn't set (userid wasn't set by $bbuserinfo[userid])

What do you have to click for it to be action=getdaily anyway?
        Guests will get that -- registered users will get "getnew".

Or do you have a thread to help us understand what these error messages mean?
        That's not really possible, at least with error messages like this -- you just have to read the SQL and find the problem.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X