Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's one that's repeatable on my board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kier
    replied
    YAY! The fix will be in vBulletin 2.0.4

Leave a comment:

• jucs
    replied
    And the verdict is...drum roll please...

BING, BANG, BOOM!

Fixed!

Thank you. It was annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Kier
    replied
    Okay, I think I've fixed this, but as it has always worked for me, I can't be sure...

Try this. Open moderator.php in your forums directory, and find these lines:
    PHP Code:
      if ($permissions[cancontrolpanel]) {

header("Location: admin/index.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&loc=user.php?s=$session[sessionhash]%26action=edit%26userid=$userid");
      } elseif (
    $permissions[ismoderator] or $ismod=$DB_site->query_first("SELECT * FROM moderator WHERE userid=$bbuserinfo[userid] AND canviewprofile=1")) {

header("Location: mod/index.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&loc=user.php?s=$session[sessionhash]%26action=view%26userid=$userid"); 
    then replace them with this:
    PHP Code:
      if ($permissions[cancontrolpanel]) {

header("Location: admin/index.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&loc=".urlencode("user.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&action=edit&userid=$userid"));
      } elseif (
    $permissions[ismoderator] or $ismod=$DB_site->query_first("SELECT * FROM moderator WHERE userid=$bbuserinfo[userid] AND canviewprofile=1")) {

header("Location: mod/index.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&loc=".urlencode("user.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&action=viewuser&userid=$userid")); 
    Please let us know if this solves your problem!

Leave a comment:

• jucs
    replied
    A screen shot

Follow the sequence I posted above and this is what I see:

Leave a comment:

• jucs
    replied
    Correct info

There's no question I have the right moderator.php file

Here's the correct URL:

http://hardgainer.com/forums/admin/i...it%26userid=16

Leave a comment:

• Marco
    replied
    Funny that you mention it... I used to have that problem also, but it seems to have disappeared when I upgraded to 2.0.2.

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    The problem is here:

Code:
    user.php[b]%26[/b]action
    I am unsure how that is getting there though. Just check that you have indeed uploaded the new moderator.php

mysite.com does not seem to have a directory called forums, so could you please post the actual url of the place that provides the 404 - the page of the 404 error, not the page that redirects you to a 404 error please.

Thanks,
    John

Leave a comment:

• jucs
    replied
    This is STILL a repeatable problem in 2.03. Every single time I can repeat this.

Leave a comment:

• jucs
    replied
    It's not fixed. I got it again with V2.02

I am using IE 5.5. I have a BIG problem (see my other post) besides this one. Uggggh.

Here's the URL when the error is generated:

http://mysite.com/forums/admin/index...8da01ab5b7aec7
    Last edited by jucs; Tue 31 Jul '01, 5:05pm.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sullivan
    replied
    Actually, this should now be fixed in 2.0.2 I believe...

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    A couple of thoughts:

Firstly, which browser are you using?

Secondly, what is the URL that is giving the 404?

Thanks,
    John

Leave a comment:

• jucs
    replied
    Nope. Nothing that I am aware of. I believe my server info dump was posted in one of my old posts.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Hi Jucs,
    We are trying everything to try reproducing this. I can on my board, but no one else can. Is there anything you can think of that might make your server unique?

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    OK so this isn't just me...I was just saying this and I couldn't reproduce it elsewhere. Now that you've said that I'm going to try it the exact way you did.

Leave a comment:

• jucs
    started a topic Here's one that's repeatable on my board.

Here's one that's repeatable on my board.

Click on a users profile icon when reading a thread they have posted in. You have NOT logged in yet as admin. Click on Admin options: User Options link. Up pops the admin screen to login. Login and BOOM...the main frame shows an error:

HTTP/1.0

Error 404

Object Not Found

If you are already logged into admin, up pops the users details of course.

I can repeat this one until the cows come home. Every time.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X