Problem with polls in 2.0.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with polls in 2.0.1

Okay, just to make sure it wasnt a problem with my "customized" PHP files, i overwrote ALL of the php files in /forum and /forum/admin...

heres what happens when trying to vote on a poll, or when trying to view poll results:

<br>
    <b>Warning</b>: MySQL: Unable to save result set in <b>/home/www2/siles/public_html/forum/admin/db_mysql.php</b> on line <b>93</b><br>

<!-- Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM thread WHERE pollid='84' AND open<>10
    mysql error: Got error 134 from table handler
    mysql error number: 1030
    Date: Thursday 26th of July 2001 09:24:34 PM
    Script: /forum/poll.php?action=pollvote&pollid=84&optionnumber=1
    Referer: xxxxxxx
    -->
    </td></tr></table>
    <p>There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.</p>An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="mailto:[email protected]">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p>We apologise for any inconvenience.</p>

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
    Last edited by slip; Thu 26 Jul '01, 10:04pm.

134 = Record was already deleted (or record file crashed)
    Not sure exactly what's wrong...However I would start by uploading repair.php from the 'extras' directory of the zip file and running it. See if any tables are marked as crashed.

Also please enter your license number in your profile. You will not be able to receive any more tech support without it. (See the link in my sig for more info.)

Comment

ach! very sorry about the license info, i havent visited the forums lately, it is all in my profile now..

so anyways i put repair.php in my admin directory, and used this syntax ?html=1&check=1 and i get this error:

am i doing something wrong?

<!-- Database error in vBulletin Control Panel: Invalid SQL: CHECK TABLE access
      mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'CHECK TABLE access' at line 1
      mysql error number: 1064
      Date: Friday 27th of July 2001 12:23:34 AM
      Script: /forum/admin/repair.php?html=1&check=1
      Referer:
      -->

help is greatly appreciated...

slip

Comment

It looks like your version of MySQL doesn't support CHECK. I'm not really sure what to tell you, so I'll point one of the MySQL gurus to this thread.

Comment

NOOOOO

i thought i would solve all these problems when I overwrote my PHP files (cause i've done a LOT of hacking) but this is the same problem I get as before, when trying to move a thread, i get this:

<!-- Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT lastpost,lastposter FROM thread WHERE lastpost='996212988'
          mysql error: Can't find record in 'thread'
          mysql error number: 1032
          Date: Friday 27th of July 2001 12:53:25 AM
          Script: /forum/postings.php
          Referer: http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/forum/...threadid=10734
          -->

yes, it actually moves it, but the sql errors arent fun..

other sql errors pop up around the site also..

help is greatly appreciated...

Comment

You have MySQL 3.22. You'll need to shutdown MySQL and run isamchk on your database:

isamchk -r /path/to/mysql/dbs/yourdbname/*.ism

And see if that helps. (Note: it is usually recommended that you backup the physical database data files before performing any large scale modifications, such as repairing)

If you're on a shared host you should ask them to do it for you as I doubt you can kill MySQL.

Comment

Working...
            X