• Show
Clear All

• Mike Sullivan
    replied
    You should run the following queries then:

REPAIR TABLE session;
    REPAIR TABLE user;
    REPARI TABLE userfield;

Or you may wish to contact your host as it seems they missed some of the corrupt tables...

Leave a comment:

• GB
    replied
    i ran it and all it gave me was the same freakin DB error page

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sullivan
    replied
    When you ran it, what did it output? It should've said it was fixing the table(s).

Leave a comment:

• GB
    replied
    thanks steve. i uploaded the file and ran it with no luck....my board is still messed up. cant even access my vB control panel....get an error msg there too

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Put it in the folder that contains your main forum files. This would be the directory that contains the index.php file that opens your forums:

http://anabolic-advantage.com/index.php

Leave a comment:

• GB
    replied
    ok i have the file but which folder in my file manager would i put it in? public html folder? the vb115 folder?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    It's part of the orginal vbulletin2.zip file. If you still have this, upzip it and you'll see it in your 'extras' directory. If you don't, then go into the Members area and download a new one.

Leave a comment:

• GB
    replied
    i looked in my extras dir and i dont have a repair.php file there....in fact i have no repair.php file anywhere in my file manager

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    bash:~$ perror 145
    Error code 145: Unknown error 145
    145 = Table was marked as crashed and should be repaired

It looks like a table has been corrupted. Try running repair.php - it's in your 'extras' directory. Just copy it into your main forum directory and run it from your browser. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• GB
    replied
    guess no one wants to help me out here?

Leave a comment:

• GB
    started a topic vB not working right

vB not working right

database errors on hostrocket seemed to have stopped. hostrocket contacted me and told me i had a corrupted table in my DB and they fixed it.

BUT it wont let a user post a reply or new thread, you hit submit and it shows a db error code. You have to click the back button on your browser and hit submit again and it will finally post. And now when someone posts a thread or a reply it wont update the post and thread counters for each forum and it wont show on the main page where it shows who the last post was from in each forum. Also it wont show the little vb graphic that lights up next to the forum to let you know it has new posts in it.

This is the exact source code of the error page:
    <!-- Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: REPLACE INTO searchindex (wordid,postid,intitle) VALUES (112,4523,1),(146,4523,0)
    mysql error: Can't open file: 'searchindex.MYD'. (errno: 145)
    mysql error number: 1016
    Date: Thursday 26th of July 2001 07:26:23 PM
    Script: /newthread.php
    Referer: http://anabolic-advantage.com/newthr...ead&forumid=16
    -->
    </td></tr></table>
    <p>There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.</p>An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="mailto:[email protected]">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p>We apologise for any inconvenience.</p>

Could someone please tell me what the problem may be here? I have contacted HostRocket via a trouble ticket but with their wonderful services (cant you just feel the sarcasm in that?) they havent gotten back to me yet.
    Last edited by GB; Thu 26 Jul '01, 4:04pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X