member categories.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• member categories.

I need to know how to set up those stars. Like 1 stars for new member. 2 stars for junior member, and etc. Get it. I need that. Like Admin gets 5 stars. I hope ya know cause I need that stuff. Most important to me.
    Hehehe
    THANXXXX

What version of vBulletin are you running? "Gold" doesn't really mean anything.
    Rob

Comment

Version 2.0
      thats the version thats Y I have added my topic to version 2.0.
      Sorry for that. Ok now do u or anybody please tell me the answer. THANXXXX

Comment

Please enter your license information in your profile. See the link in my sig for more info. Thanks.

Comment

What you're looking for is a "glamour" hack and can be found in the Code Hacks forum.
          Rob

Comment

OMG,
            Is it really that hard.
            I thought stars are like somewhere in options. And I dont know the zip and stuff. I just though there would be something easy. Can anybodsy expain it here what I need t o do to have those stars. THANXX THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Assuming that you have entered your license information into your profile as requested, I'm sure someone will be glad to help you once you post your question in the main Code Hacks forum, since that forum deals with code hacks.
              Rob

Comment

Do a search for the stars hack. The instructions are inside the file.
                Ueli

Comment

Working...
                X