No announcement yet.

Possible UBB Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with teenages? Im only 15 & I have a paying job for web design....

Comment

What are you saying, Kara? It is stuff like this that makes me think better of giving out my age on forums I do not regularly post on. Too many small-minded people who, from those two numbers, think they can slap a label on my entire psyche and, depsite how horribly foolish and pretentious it makes them seem (you'd think they would be more self-conscious than that, what with them being adults), my intelligence and capabilities.

Human intellect is inscrutable.. to know the limitations of it is to know the boundaries of the universe. Both have no constraints.. especially such superficial ones as age.
      Last edited by stroppytart; Tue 24 Jul '01, 8:03am.
      lilymud.com - up and running July 15th, 2001!

Cotton Candy Blue | vB Original | Glassy | Green Lily | Blue & Gray | Turquoise & Black | Dust

Comment

This thread has gone far off topic...

Please get back to the original topic of helping Sal with a UBB Import.

Comment

You got it I'm pretty sure Sal's already contacted another member via email who is likely more experienced on the topic than the rest of us. We're just giving you a hard time now
          lilymud.com - up and running July 15th, 2001!

Cotton Candy Blue | vB Original | Glassy | Green Lily | Blue & Gray | Turquoise & Black | Dust

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X