No announcement yet.

Help! Constant corruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep my thoughts exactly, been trying to get in to make a backup but its all still down and no repsonse from support, so much for 24/7 support. I've only been with Burst for 4 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by MURC
      Yep my thoughts exactly, been trying to get in to make a backup but its all still down and no repsonse from support, so much for 24/7 support. I've only been with Burst for 4 weeks
      yeah i was with burst for a month after they took over my old web host and getting support to response on really urgent issues (i.e. over billing by US$1100) was hard.
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Well another day another corruption. They've told me they are going to swap the RAM out of the system, still haven't answered my queries on the disk itself. Today I fixed the corruption but cannot use my vb. New threads can be posted but no threads can be viewed, the error returned includes ERROR 28, this is an out of disk space error I believe so I took a look at disk space and there is 0% free on /

Comment

Well I finally got a response from Burst, they told me to stop harrassing them and taking people away from their work.

I'd advise people to stay well clear, I'm going to see what I can do about recovering the money I paid up front.

Comment

Originally posted by MURC
            Well I finally got a response from Burst, they told me to stop harrassing them and taking people away from their work.

I'd advise people to stay well clear, I'm going to see what I can do about recovering the money I paid up front.
            i hope that was only the jist of what they said and not their exact words
            :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
            :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
            :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Unfortunately they were the exact words used to me.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X