Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artemido
    replied
    Oh... you CAN change the text box, but not the Browse... button... at least not easily. I read up a bit on the subject, and though I don't have a method for actual implementation, apparently it is possible to hide the Browse... button and place another form directly after it who's action is to execute the click for the other form... not fun, not easy, but doable. I, for one, am just going to deal with silly little non-conforming Browse... button... You can't have everything...

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    The "Browse" button, as well as the filename box, are unavailable to be colored due to browser developers. The standard says to allow it, but who listens to the standard?

Leave a comment:

• JenniferS
    replied
    excellent question

I have encountered the unavailability of the "Browse" button to regular input styles and have been unable to find a solution.

If you find a way to do it, let me know!

Leave a comment:

• Artemido
    replied
    Hmm... I'm finding out that this doesn't seem to work completely. I changed the .bginput to it's own style stuff and put the following things in there:

Code:
    .bginput {

background-color: #202066;
    color:#00FFFF;
    font-size:10px;
    font-weight:bold
    }
    But, the "Browse..." button seems to still have the same gray coloring to it. I assume it's because it's using the "input-type=file" in the form and that the button itself doesn't inherit the style settings. Is there any way to force that to happen?

Leave a comment:

• JenniferS
    replied
    you got it

happy styling!

J

Leave a comment:

• Valkyre
    replied
    I love you!

On a side note.. Is this it?

}
    TEXTAREA, .bginput {
    FONT-SIZE: 12px;
    FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
    COLOR: #000000;
    BACKGROUND-COLOR: #CFCFCF
    Last edited by Valkyre; Wed 18 Jul '01, 12:44pm.

Leave a comment:

• JenniferS
    replied
    go to the styles section of your admin control panel. Find the template called "Head Insert". You should find this about half way in:

INPUT {
    background-color : #ffffff;
    color : #000000;
    font-family : Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-size : 10px;

}

change as necessary.

J

Leave a comment:

• Valkyre
    replied
    Where exactly is this 'input' tag?

Leave a comment:

• JenniferS
    replied
    you need to apply colors to the "input" tag in the style sheet (CSS)

Leave a comment:

• Valkyre
    started a topic How to change the color on actual "Buttons"

How to change the color on actual "Buttons"

Like the "Browse", "Submit", and "Reset" buttons. I want my entire boards to look a certain way and the standard gray look is somewhat.. disturbing
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X