Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Sullivan
    replied
    You'll need to hack the new reply code to do that. Basically, no postid is set, find the postid of the first post in the thread and pipe it through the currently existing routines.

Leave a comment:

• InvictuZ
    replied
    *bump*

Leave a comment:

• InvictuZ
    replied
    Re: Re: Default subject when replying to a thread

Originally posted by Ed Sullivan
    If you quote a post it'll be filled in, like here.
    Ok, well how is this done, and how can i make my entire board this way?????????????? with a default icon too.....?????? PLEASE!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sullivan
    replied
    Re: Default subject when replying to a thread

Originally posted by InvictuZ
    I'm just curious about something. I noticed that when a user is replying to a thread, the subject bar is always empty... Is there any way to set a default subject line & icon that follows the same icon and subject line as the thread in which you are replying to? Actually the subject and icon from the previous post.
    And also one that can be changed if the user who is replying wants to change it. I think it would make a better feature for upcoming versions as well. Is there anyway to change or edit this so that it would do this?

Thanx in advance for the help.
    If you quote a post it'll be filled in, like here.

Leave a comment:

• InvictuZ
    started a topic Default subject when replying to a thread

Default subject when replying to a thread

I'm just curious about something. I noticed that when a user is replying to a thread, the subject bar is always empty... Is there any way to set a default subject line & icon that follows the same icon and subject line as the thread in which you are replying to? Actually the subject and icon from the previous post.
    And also one that can be changed if the user who is replying wants to change it. I think it would make a better feature for upcoming versions as well. Is there anyway to change or edit this so that it would do this?

Thanx in advance for the help.
Working...
X