X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge error! :(

I search everywere for an answer to this but i couldnt find anything

look at this:

This only happens when some-one updates there members profile. !!!

wtf?! is all I can say, how does this happen? is this ment to happen? how can I sort it?

I have only installed the star-hack, which does not edit this file, I have d/led the latest version of VB of the members area and use upgraded. I have tryed writting over the file with the latest one and nothing seems to work

It saves the data, but displays all that^^ !!

I have run all the repair scripts and everything,

It does this on-line and offline (on my server)

Anyhelp would REALLY be apricated.

This was fixed. Upgrade to 2.0.1.

You can also check the Bug' forum for more information on this error. You just need to remove one line from the script.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks.

Really odd, becuse I have upgraded my CP reads 2.0.1 and the forum reads 2.0.1 ar well cant hurt upgrading again

or if its just one line, that would be less "risky"

Comment

As I said, check the Bugs forum.

By the way, your site crashed my IE 5.01 browser.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

lol.

hee hee.

found it thanks.

and erm, thats a new one I know the site is totaly anti anything else bar IE.

hum, it is totaly over loaded with JScript and VBscript tho, nice for the old RAM

It is "shoddy" to say the least as it is all written with my fair hands

I will be redesigning it very soon, (try to get it to work on NS too )

Thanks for letting me know, guess I better install 5.01 then and see

Comment

Here's the thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=19322

This was a bug in the first few downloads of 2.0.1. You must have gotten one of them. Strange that it took so long for this error to popup!

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

yeah, really really odd, as I downloaded and upgraded to 2.0.1 about 4 days ago,

humm, damn strange, well fixed now .

the oddest thing is, I didnt notice it, a member spotted it, and it was only when I tested it on several browers I found it (inculding my IE6) but as far as im aware its nothing to do with browers, spookeh eh? maybe its just because its the 13th that or some browers are sending information incorrectly...

Thank you every much, you found it faster than I
              Last edited by Shadow_Xj5; Fri 13 Jul '01, 1:09pm.

Comment

Working...
              X