uploading smiles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploading smiles?

Well, i go to the admin section. Then i click on upload under the "smilies" menu. I select a smile from my HD, give it a name and everything. Press the button upload, but he doesnt upload the smile. But he says its done but he doesnt come in the images/smilie folder??

Is this a chmod problem??? Or what?

Can someone help me????

Sounds like a chmod problem. Try chmod 777 smilies - if there is a more secure way, please correct me.
    HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
    -
    Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

i allready chmod that dir

this is the path:

home/html/boz/forum/images/smilies

ik chmod this folders: forum,images,smilies??

but still dont work suggestions???

Comment

plz help??

Comment

upload them using ftp to the relevant smilies folder - once u have given a smily a name in your CP - Thats what I did and it worked!

Comment

i give it a name and all but he's not uploading ?? i dont want to do it trough a FTP client cause i got 1 more admin and he may not login to my ftp!

So anybody?

Comment

In order to get the upload working, you need to specify the full system path for the smilies folder. The problem is, that you need to correct the URL to the location again since vBulletin inserts then the full path to the img tag.
              Ueli

Comment

yes, i see thx, can this be fixed anyway???

Comment

No idea, it's possibly a bug of which no one cared. May you need to ask in the bug report forum.
                  Ueli

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X