Order of smilies in the smilies box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order of smilies in the smilies box?

When you want to post a new thread or reply to a message, you have this "smilies box" on the left side of your message area... I have uploaded around 90 smilies and I have added them one by one with a particular order in the Admin Control Panel.

But, when I go to my forum, they show up in a random (?) order. Strangely, the "standard" smilies show up first, but I cannot find what is the rule for the showing up of the other smilies... apparently it is not related to the order in which you upload/add them... so how can I change the order in which they show???

Example : here on this forum there are 11 smilies... let's suppose I want one particular smiley to show in the 12th position, next to the "confused" smiley... how do I do that???

Thank you

I think they are not sorted by anything currently, meaning they'll show up in the order they were added (or at least they should).

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
      I think they are not sorted by anything currently, meaning they'll show up in the order they were added (or at least they should).
      Well... unfortunately not...
      For instance, it's not the order they are added, neither the name of the GIF, neither the name of the icon (in the Control Panel)... I really cannot figure out how they show... I suggest this "order" feature be added in the next release!

Comment

I agree. This is really making life hell for me and my users. I have some long smileys that are really funny but suck on the first page. They push the post a new topic in to far. I want to just adjust them to be on the pop up menu. Has this been fixed yet? We really need the power to be able to order them. Please help VB. Thanks.

Comment

Has this ever been fixed? I too am running into this problem.

Thanks,

Joey

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X