Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change colors

I'm a rookie so here is my question:
    How can I change the table , background ect. color???

Mainly you can look at the:
    Styles area of the CP
    header template
    images

Comment

Some more question about colors - I would like to give user the chance to choose between some different forumcolors, but all templates, replacements, smilies etc. shall be the same. Our board is already running, so can i just download the defaultstyle -> rename the file -> upload it --> change color of the new style? Or do I overwrite something in this way?

Comment

Some more question about colors - I would like to give user the chance to choose between some different forumcolors, but all templates, replacements, smilies etc. shall be the same. Our board is already running, so can i just download the defaultstyle -> rename the file -> upload it --> change color of the new style? Or do I overwrite something in this way?
        You can do that - but it may be easier just to make a new style set - when you create it you can select the 'old template' and make a new 'custom replacement set' (for the colours).

Comment

Thank you - it work´s - just one more question: Is there a possibility to copy a "template set" also?

Comment

The only way to copy currently is to download a style and then reupload it as a new style.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X