Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You need to upload the 2.3.5 files and complete that upgrade to at least 2.2.9.

http://members.vbulletin.com/upgrade_instructions.php

Then to upgrade to vB 3.6.4:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/upgrade/

Leave a comment:

• John F
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Sorry but I don't understand what you have done and what you are doing when you get this error. Please explain.
    I am running version 2.0.7 (i notice a typo in the original post).

I wish to upgrade to the latest version but am warned that i need to be running at least 2.2.9.

The lowest version available for download in the members' area is 2.3.5. I have ftp'd that into the relevant folder. When i did that the forum disappeared and the page contained the message as posted above.

I manually typed in the address leading to the installation page which started taking me through an upgrade to Version 3.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry but I don't understand what you have done and what you are doing when you get this error. Please explain.

Leave a comment:

• John F
    started a topic VB2 to VB3

VB2 to VB3

I am attempting to upgrade from VB Version 3.0.7 to the latest. I know i need to be running at least 2.2.9 but i have tried uploading both the lowest and the highest versions of 2. available: 2.3.5 and 2.3.11.

On both occasions the forum's page then displayed the following message (the *s are mine):

Warning: main(./admin/config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/********/public_html/**/global.php on line 129

Warning
    : main(./admin/config.php) [
    function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/********/public_html/**/global.php on line 129

I manually typed the path to the install html page which thanked me for upgrading to V3.

Is it okay to proceed from this point?