X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online users

Hi all,
    the whos online bit at the bottom.
    For some strange reason we have a extra 15 showing as just a comma,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Any ideas how to get rid of it..

Thanx in advance..

in the template forumhome_loggedinuser you have the $username set ? and $invisibleuser ?

Do you see any nicks at all in your whois online bit?

Comment

Yes i can see the users that are on line..
      The total users are right if you take away the 15 commas,,,,,,,

Comment

Any1
        help please...

Comment

I'll check it out if you post the URL to your board.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

www.backburnerforums.com

Comment

I tried to help, but you don't allow non-registered people to see the Members list.

I'm pretty sure this problem has been discussed in these forums before. A search should find the answer.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

user: test
                loggin: test

Comment

Are you and 'prt' the same person?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

No prt is one of my admins I have just got in from work I have searched but cant find a problem like this instead of showing all currently online users it shows aload of,,,,,,,,, then 9 user names?

Comment

A search finds that this was a bug in one of the older versions.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ighlight=comma

My guess is that you probably need to revert your forumhome_loggedinusers template back to the original.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Just read that post and yes I have deleted some members but it said it was fixed in the final release and forumhome_loggedinusers template is original thx for your help btw looks like I'm gonna have to install phpmyadmin to clear the sessions or do you know another way to clear this

Comment

No sorry. The only tool I know to do this is phpMyAdmin. I'm sure it can be done on the mysql command line, but I haven't a clue as to what the query should be. Good luck!

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

thx for all your help m8 flushed out the sessions table and all is fine, will I have to do this everytime I delete a member?

Comment

I don't think so. I haven't had to do that. You could try updating counters 'Member Info' in the Admin CP.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment