X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VirtueTech
    replied
    I have a queston:

I got this error in my Admin CP when I edited a non-select or 'mutt' field in my custom profile fields editor.

Warning: Unlink failed (No such file or directory) in /web/pbc2/forums/admin/profilefield.php on line 107

The directory exists and I am able to create select fields....and there are even "X.file" files in the /admin/profile directory....but there are no "X.files" for the other custom profile fields....so the script gives me that error above.

I know...or I think and hope....this error is not a big deal. But I wanted to point it out.

Leave a comment:

• debsync
    replied
    works great for me! this is one of the coolest hacks! but it will be even better when the dropdown lists and radio buttons appear in the admin cp under 'users --> add/find' ) I wish I knew how to add that feature myself, but I'm not too good with php yet

anyway keep up the good work Mutt!

Leave a comment:

• Ruth
    replied
    Mutt, i'm not sure but the drop down menu is not working in register.php

when i enter the values
    -
    X
    Y
    Z

i get -XYZ in the register.php

Did i do something wrong?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Ruth
    replied
    great work Mutt

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Mutt
    replied
    opps, I didn't change the cp. I'll get to it.

here's the newest file. I thought I had uploaded this already. sorry for the delay

NEW - add selections just like the last one, but now you can choose between input box, select box, or radio button.

Leave a comment:

• debsync
    replied
    I installed this and it works great outside of the control panel (when a user wants to change a profile field in his own user cp the drop down menu appears as it should).. But in the admin CP, when I go to 'add users', the custom field that I added does not show the drop down options.. It only shows an empty field just like the other profile fields there.. Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• JWS
    replied
    I'm interested in this as well....

Leave a comment:

• snyx
    replied
    damnit mutt! ya did a good job! like a charm!

snyx

LOL, mutt . . . .

Leave a comment:

• wilth
    replied
    great work mutt

Leave a comment:

• Ruth
    replied
    Mutt...are you still working on it?

Leave a comment:

• Mutt
    replied
    I'll try and finish it up today. I though of a nicer way to do it and would like to make it clean before posting. busy working on the vb code buttons today but I'm sure I'll get to it

Leave a comment:

• Ruth
    replied
    Mutt please post them as soon as you can....can't wait longer

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Mutt
    replied
    I added radio buttons

I updated the directions to add radio buttons over the weekend, but couldn't get on the site to post em. I'll post it after work tomorrow. I orgiginally just made then standard Yes No radio buttons, but started to change it so they could have any value and you could have more than 2. will post it asap.

Leave a comment:

• Ruth
    replied
    BreadC, we need both drop down and radio buttons

thanks

Leave a comment:

• BradC
    replied
    If no one gets around to making radio buttons I will for ya

Not much of a change of code really...

but I can't do it off the top of my head at work lol..

I usually on use drop downs.. cause they work for some of the stuff I have been doing lately

RobAC... pm if you want me to change the custom hack to radio buttons instead of drop downs

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X