Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight bug: Deleted member's birthday still appears

Here's a minor issue.

I saw a banned member's birthday show up on my forum home page this morning so I decided to just delete this member. However even after the deletion, his user name still appears under 'Today's Birthdays'.

I updated the counters (user info, forum info) but this didn't change anything. The user still shows up.

You can see for yourself (today only) by clicking on the link to my page. The deleted user is 'dhoptics'.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Go to User CP > Edit Profile and submit your profile. I bet that will make him disappear.

Birthdays are stored in a template to speed it up and aren't updated unless a profile is edited or it is a new day.

Comment

Thanks! Interestingly enough this particular birthday did disappear later in the day. I'm sure I updated my profile during that time.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I tried that, editing a profile and submit but non wanted birthdays still show up :-\

Comment