[RELEASE vB 2.0.1] Image Gallery v1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha! I had 6!

Everytime you run galleryinstall.php it adds the templates and options again. The ones at the top are the new active ones. I tried to peek at your site but it was down for maintenance.

Comment

Sorry, I just turned it back down. I'm getting the red X for thumbnails. You can see at http://corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/gallery.php

By the way....I like your Avatar. Another G-Force fan.
      Rob

Comment

From what I can tell.....the thumbnails aren't being created in the database. If you look at them through phpmyadmin, they're all empty. The pathway to ImageMagick is correct. I've also installed the gallerydebug.php file: http://corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/gallerydebug.php
        Rob

Comment

Re: ha! I had 6!

Originally posted by mojotim
          Everytime you run galleryinstall.php it adds the templates and options again. The ones at the top are the new active ones. I tried to peek at your site but it was down for maintenance.
          So how do you delete the others?
          Rob

Comment

i think you'd have to go through the style to take out the ones in the options. I left'em, screw it...I've got a lot more to worry about than that
            You can remove the templates easy enough from the control panel. Just leave the top one of each gallery component.

Comment

Originally posted by RobAC
              I installed the hack, but this is what I get. I made the changes to the code as suggested here in the thread since I'm running the older version of ImageMagick. Any ideas what I should do?

http://corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/gallery.php
              Have you run admin/gallerymakethumbs.php?

I'm not sure how you got the admin options three times, sounds like you did a couple of refreshes of galleryinstall.php. Should be able to clean those up with your favorite SQL tool.

Comment

Easy way to clean up extra Gallery Options..

http://your.url.com/admin/setting.php

It ships with 2.0.1, I assume 2.0.0 as well. It's just a little utility JelSoft wrote/provides for customizing options. The Image Gallery stuff should be down near the bottom, leave one grouping of them, delete the others.

Comment

When I initially ran the make thumbnails file it listed all the files that it made....282...etc. The files are listed in the database, but they are empty. If I try running it again, all I get is this:

Processing attachment #31: buyersguide.txt. Not sure what that is, but I don't think it would hamper making thumbnails for any of the others.
                  Rob

Comment

It won't try to remake thumbnails that are already in the database. Did you run gallerymakethumbs.php with the --flatten option enabled originally?

Edit your functions.php and comment out the line:

unlink($thumbname);

in function makeThumb. Then try posting a new message with an image attachment. Go to your /tmp directory and see if a thumb_{random stuff} file was created and is greater then 0 bytes.

Also, are you running in safemode?

Comment

Originally....no.

I'm not running in safe mode. I'll try and post an image...
                      Rob

Comment

I am finding a discrepancy in the database. Record #31 is missing which is the record it's trying to make out of a text file attachement somewhere in the forums.
                        Rob

Comment

woohoo!

bingo!
                          I posted an image

Comment

Originally posted by RobAC
                            I am finding a discrepancy in the database. Record #31 is missing which is the record it's trying to make out of a text file attachement somewhere in the forums.
                            Yeah, the way things work, gallerymakethumb.php just runs through ALL attachments, writes them to disk, and then calls function makeThumb on it. function makeThumb does the check to see if the file is a valid GIF/JPG/PNG, whereas gallerymakethumb.php prints out the processing message. It's nothing to worry about, just a silly bug because I wrote gallerymakethumb.php in 5 minutes. =)

Comment

I wonder if I should just delete everything and try running the install script again???
                              Rob

Comment

Re: woohoo!

Originally posted by mojotim
                                bingo!
                                I posted an image
                                Hmmmm.....ok.....cool....so it works with new images posted. ROFL :L What does that mean?
                                Rob

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X