Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me with an error?

I was able to connect for accouple of days and now I get an error
    can you tell me if this is just a server problem or an install problem? I made someone a admin could he have done something to cause this?

error===================================
    Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /web/sites/171/072371/www.f2s.com/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 38

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

here is what gets emailed to me!

Database error in vBulletin Control Panel: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO access (userid,forumid,accessmask) VALUES ('4','1','1')
    mysql error: Duplicate entry '4-1' for key 1
    mysql error number: 1062
    Date: Monday 25th of June 2001 11:10:37 PM
    Script: /forums/admin/user.php
    Referer: http://www.returnto.f2s.com/forums/a...ccess&userid=4

Comment

You're getting the email you posted in the second post after you get the error you posted in the first post? Those are two different errors, related to two different things. The first one means either your password or username or database name are wrong. The second is another issue that I'm not sure about. What were you doing when you got it?

Comment

I was trying to connect to the forums

I was simply trying to connect to my forums when I got the error.

Comment

That's impossible. The second error indicates you were editing user permissions when the error happened.

Unless you are talking about the first error.

In any case, double-check the username, password, and database name in your config.php file and make sure they are whatever your provider told you they should be.

Comment

is it possible?

the first error I got was when I was trying to connect to the forums and the second error was emailed to me.
            is it possible that the person that I gave admin status to did this and if so how can I fix it?
            all the info in config.php is corect and I cannot access any of the forums or admin cp.
            I am at a loss please help!!!

Comment

Working...
            X