login probs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login probs

i cant figure out whats wrogn with me and my board. i deleted my cookies and try to log in again and i still cant get them to keep me logged in. it seems as its just me as noone else reports it. the only way to fix it is if i use seession hashes which it has but i want to use the cookies.

What browser are you using? You may have to manually delete all cookies to your domain. I've found that using the 'log-off' function in vB doesn't always delete the cookies.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

theres 2 of us now and he refuses to use the board now. i use win 98 with ie 5.5 he prolly uses the same.

this has happened with evry realease cept b5 rc2 rc3 and vb 2.0.
      i have tried deletng all my cookies but no luck.

i have to use sessionhashes now. but he dont want to ("it annoys him")
      i get hese talot too

Database error in vBulletin Control Panel: Invalid SQL: SELECT title FROM usertitle WHERE minposts<=38+1 ORDER BY minposts DESC LIMIT 1 mysql error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query mysql error number: 2013
      Date: Saturday 23rd of June 2001 03:46:30 PM
      Script: /admin/user.php

and

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT title FROM usertitle WHERE minposts<=0 ORDER BY minposts DESC LIMIT 1 mysql error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query mysql error number: 2013
      Date: Saturday 23rd of June 2001 06:02:45 PM

these are new. i ususally lose connection to database
      Last edited by DeMoN; Sat 23 Jun '01, 12:56pm.

Comment

Yeah there's something weird going on. Hopefully one of the mySQL experts will be able to help. This is beyond my meager capabilities.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i THINK i have fixed the cookies now
          i iant had another mail about the other errors yet i might do soon tho

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X