Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I think you're going to have to provide the URL to your board if you want help with this. If you are absolutely sure people are not using passwords to access these accounts, then your situation is unique and there's no way to trouble-shoot the problem unless you allow the developers access to your board.

Leave a comment:

• yousef
    replied
    up

Leave a comment:

• yousef
    replied
    thanxs for trying to help .... firstable i would insure all of my friends here that the password is unknown for anyone else . and the one were testing the board with me is my relative .. some thing may be important to tell you that i translate this version to arabic which may caused this problem . what i need to know which files are usually can cause this problem when we change the language ?
    sorry for my bad english language ..

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    If they are logging in then they have the passwords. I suggest you have everyone change their passwords.

Of course any user can login from anywhere - if they couldn't it would defeat the purpose. The thing that keeps it secure is the password.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    As far as I know, the only way this could happen is if they have the proper passwords. If this were a bug in vB then it certainly would have shown up by now.

By the way, you should provide the vB version number, PHP version and mySQL version along with the URL to your board. There's no way anyone can help you with this problem if you don't provide enough information to work with.
    Last edited by Steve Machol; Fri 22 Jun '01, 10:45pm.

Leave a comment:

• yousef
    replied
    someone logged with administrator username and he posted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very big problem !!!!!!!!!!!!

vb 2.0
    plzzzzzzz

Leave a comment:

• yousef
    started a topic unregistered can post !!!!!!

unregistered can post !!!!!!

hi all ..

i have one proplem but it is big !!!

any unregistered user can use a name of another registered user even not using the same computer . the unregistered user can log in directly using the logging name of registered user and can post new subject .

any help please ?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X